Please read these terms of sale carefully before placing your order and retain a copy of these terms and your order for future reference
Format of the Contract
- These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by RIG VeDA, a trade name owned by ‘Krichi Tech Solutions’ whose registered office is at 5, Prashanti Satyam Apartments, 23/8, Ranganathan Street, Ganesh Nagar, Velachery, Chennai– 600042 (“Supplier”, “Our”, “us”, “We”).
- The seller is a marketing and distribution company and not a manufacturer of goods.
- There is no legal binding between you and the Supplier for the sale of any goods until the Supplier has received the payment in full and has confirmed your order.
- Every successful order made at our website will be confirmed by a system generated acknowledgement e-mail. However, the process is not complete until your payment is confirmed and acceptance mail is sent. Then only a legal contract is made between us which is subjected to these Terms and Conditions.
- The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
- The Supplier may change these terms of sale without providing any notice to you.
Description and price of the goods
- The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the Supplier´s website at the time you place your order.
- The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, RIG VeDA will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative unit, or credit you for any sum that has been paid by you.
- Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Supplier´s website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. The Supplier needs to receive an order confirmation within 7 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically. If you cancel the order, or if the order is cancelled automatically due to the expiry of the 7-day period, the Supplier will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your account for the goods.
- Due to volatile nature of the component market, for RIGs (PCs) the seller may substitute a different make of major component in equivalent tier. For e.g. instead of a MSI graphics card we may substitute Gigabyte graphics card by informing the buyer by email. In such case the seller will not initiate delivery unless the buyer has given a clear consent by reply mail.
- In addition to the price, you are required to pay a shipping charge for the goods.
- All prices are inclusive of GST. In case you require GST credit in your active GST account you have to make a note during checkout. We may also require your GST certificate.
- Payment for the goods and applicable shipping charges can be made by any method shown on our website at the time you place your order.
- We will not initiate delivery process until funds are cleared in our account.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order and only within India.
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the Supplier´s control the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods (otherwise than by reason of circumstances under control of the Supplier) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Supplier, the Supplier may:
- Store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage; or
- Sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to you for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as “UNCHECKED”. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
- RIG VeDA assumes no liability for orders shipped to incomplete or incorrect shipping addresses supplied by the customer. Any additional fees for such orders will be the responsibility of the customer.
- RIG VeDA cannot be held liable for damaged parcel in transit, or any delays caused by the couriers or any 3rd party.
Terms of Sale
- Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged. Once invoice made cannot be modified or cancelled for any reasons thereof.
- Refunds are issued only in case of complete loss of shipment
- It is also the duty of the buyer to immediately check physical condition of the purchased goods on receipt. Buyer need to inform any transit damage within 1-2 days of receiving the shipment.
- Any products purchased from us for any special usage in abnormal environment i.e. Other than normal usage should be informed to us at the time of purchase otherwise the warranty is void and null.
- No Customer can waive responsibility on grounds of ignorance of terms & conditions.
- Physical damage / mishandling of products / Tampering of warranty stickers – do not cover warranty.
We published all the information on this website in good faith and for general information purpose only. Website Name does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.rigvedapc.com), is strictly at your own risk. will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, we will prominently post the those changes here.